Tuesday 25 November 2014

Upside down heart shape with circular shape padding?

Experiment with shapes at the back of the design
On above, I have drawn out two different shapes for the back of my design. On the left (design 1) is just a nice, smooth texture at the back that I've done on the previous blog posts, while on the right (design 2) features an upside down heart shape which is my original idea of my design 2. On below are the photos which my partner has tried for the heart shape hairstyle using circular padding.
 
Equipments:
 
  • An apron
  • Sectioning clips
  • Hair pins
  • Hair clips
  • U-shape hair pins
  • A hair crimper
  • A hair straightener
  • Circular Padding x 2
 

This time, I have made a circular padding to create the heart shape at the back. Because the padding that I've used  before are too big for the hairstyle which makes the heart shape not seen at the back. My assessment partner, Mihaela has tried the upside down heart shape hairstyle with a circular padding on my head, but I think the heart shape was still not appear very clearly and so I prefer the smooth texture one  (Design 1, like what she did in the last practice) more than the heart shape because I think the appearance isn't look as good as design 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment