Tuesday 25 November 2014

Mihaela practicing my final design in lesson


Thoughts about the appearance of my final design:
I like the final appearance of this hairstyle which was created by my partner in lesson although the back of the design wasn't result a heart shape. I have adjusted the size of the padding this time because my partner said they are too big last time, but she didn't managed to create an upside down heart shape this time. She told me that if I want to create a heart shape, I might need to make a circular padding and I've decided to try it next time. Although this time the upside down heart shape was not successfully created, but I like the way she did and how it looks at the back. In order to improve next time, she should place the pearls on the plaits more evenly and balance as on my final design, the pearls was set on the plaits and on each plait, there are two pearls and they are on the same levels on each plaits. She has hair spray the back of the hair and then comb it after, so the hair lies flat and create a smooth texture. I like the frizzy hair at the front and that is what I want for my final design look.

No comments:

Post a Comment