Tuesday 25 November 2014

My assessment partner, Mihaela Solomei doing my design in lesson

Equipments:
  • An apron
  • Sectioning clips
  • Hair pins
  • Hair clips
  • U-shape hair pins
  • Padding x2
  • A hair straightener
  • A hair crimper

This is the first practice that Mihaela did for my design and I like the frizzy textures that she has done on my hair at the front. I also like the four fishtail braids that she has done which I think looks very neat. I have told her that my design is meant to be a heart shape, but she said the padding is too big, so I will adjust the size of the paddings next time. In order to improve next time, she could use hair spray to spray on top of the back of the hair and comb it which will give a smoother finish. Also, I think she placed the padding too high, so at the front, you cant see the shape behind the ears. After she has finished the hairstyle, we have a chat and discussed about it. She told me that it will take more time to do the four fishtail braids on my design so I've changed my idea to normal plaits instead which I also like for my design.

No comments:

Post a Comment