Tuesday 25 November 2014

Adding decorations (Pearls) - Composition experiments

For my final design, I have decided to add pearls to decorate it and also because on 'The Phoenix Portrait', Elizabeth wears many pearls to show wealth and purity. I like the idea of pinning the pearls onto the fishtail braids which makes the hairstyle look more unique and not boring.

1
On design 1, I have pined four pearls on the same level in the middle of the four braids.
2
On design 2, I have just pinned two pearls in the middle of the two braids on the middle while the two sides of the braids, I have pined two pearls on each of them and they placed one upper and one lower than the middle ones.
3
For design 3, I have pined two pearls on each braids and they are placed on the same level.
On above, I have experimented with three different compositions and my favourite is design 3 as I like how the pearls are being placed on the same level and how they look neatly on the hairstyle. So I have decided to use design 3 on my final design.

No comments:

Post a Comment