Tuesday 2 December 2014

Practicing Mihaela's final design in lesson (first practice)

Equipments:
  • An apron
  • Sectioning clips
  • Hair pins
  • Hair clips
  • A hair crimper
  • A tail comb
  • A comb
  • A paddle brush
  • A padding
 
This is the first practice for my partner's final design and I've taken photos of the hairstyle appearances. My partner hasn't provided her final hair chart yet, so I did the hairstyle based on what she told me to do during the lesson. She told me that she want to place a hair extension at the back of the hair, but she hasn't bought the hair extension yet, so I just done the padding at the front and also the French braids on the sides. Also, she was not sure what she want to do with the decorations yet. I found it difficult to wrap her hair around the padding as she has got really short hair, so I have decided to put hair spray on her hair and comb it after so to give a flat finish. In order to improve next time, I should French braid the hair more tighter and do it more neatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment