Tuesday 2 December 2014

Practicing Mihaela's design on my practice head

 
On above are the photos which I've taken after I have done my partner Mihaela's final hair design. She hasn't provided her final design hair chart yet, so I have practiced this hairstyle base on what she has told me to do and my understanding of her design. On her design, she wanted the front part of the hair to be crimped and place a padding at the front and then wrapped around the hair so the front part of the hair will get a big and high shape. On the two sides of the head, she want to create two French braids on each side (braiding till the middle of the head and secure them with hair clips). After that create a bun shape at the bottom of the French braids. First, tie the hair into a ponytail and divide the ponytail into 4 sections. Backcomb the inside bits of the hair and then roll the hair and secure it with hair clips. I have done the same for the other 3 sections as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment