Thursday 4 December 2014

Final Assessment- Images of Mihaela's final design (Hair artist: Hoi Io Leong, Designer & model: Mihaela Solomei)

On below are the photos that I've taken on the final assessment day.



On above, I've done the consultation form before started the assessment
Mihaela has done the step by step of how to create her final design look, equipments used and the photos of the complete hairstyle. During the final assessment, she has told me to put three pearls at the front of her hair to add decorations for her final look. I think in order to give more details to her design, she can added the decorations (the flowers and the pearls) on her final hair chart to provide more informations and details of her design.


I'm impressed about the final look of Mihaela's design that I've done and at first, I was worried about the timing problems as I have asked my partner to come to university half an hour earlier for the preparation time and she was ten minutes late, but I was happy that I’ve managed to complete the hairstyle in time. The problem that I came across during the assessment was to backcomb the hair extension and create the bun shape. After I backcomb the hair extension, although I just backcomb the inside bits of the hair, but the hair went tangle and didn't lie smooth and flat. But at the end, I have tried my best to make sure it was as smooth as it could be and use hair spray to fix the hair in shape. I'm especially impressed about the four French braids that I've done and I think the hairstyle was successfully completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment