Thursday 4 December 2014

Final assessment- Evaluation of my final images (Group B) [Hair artist: Mihaela Solomei (Group A)]


Grade Given - B1

I felt that Mihaela has done well during the assessment and although she was worried that she won't complete the look in time, but at the end she managed to complete the look. It is good that she has separate different pins in boxes and the work station was layout neatly and tidy. Although on my design, she didn't put the pearl balanced and the plait was far apart from the first plait but overall, I'm impressed about the final appearance of it. Because we have practiced during and outside the lesson and we have communicated with each other about the design, I think the final look was successfully done and I was happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment