Thursday 4 December 2014

Final assessment- Images of my final design ( Hair stylist: Mihaela Solomei, Designer & model: Hoi Io Leong)

I have made the padding smaller this time as Mihaela said the padding is big for her to do the look last time. In the morning of the assessment day, I have asked her if the paddings are the right size to make sure she can complete the look and she said it is fine. I am pleased about the padding that she has done on me and I think the back of the hair looks nice and is what I want my design to be. The pearl at the bottom on the second plait is not balanced with the others and I think the composition of the second plait is not on the right place as it is too far apart from the first plait which is different to the others. But overall I'm happy about the final look of my final design which is created by my partner Mihaela Solomei and she has managed to complete the hairstyle in time.
 
I think Mihaela has done well on the final assessment and well prepared the equipments used to complete the look. She was abled to complete the style in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment